G. Scott Hubbard

G. Scott Hubbard is a consulting professor at Stanford University in the department of aeronautics and astronautics and has been engaged in space-related research as well as program, project and executive management for more than 35 years including 20 years with NASA, culminating as director of NASA’s Ames Research Center. Currently on the SpaceX Safety Advisory Panel, he previously served as the sole NASA representative on the Columbia Accident Investigation Board; was NASA’s first Mars program director and successfully restructured the entire Mars program in the wake of mission failures.

He is the founder of NASA’s Astrobiology Institute; conceived the Mars Pathfinder mission with its airbag landing and was the manager for NASA’s highly successful Lunar Prospector Mission. Prior to joining NASA, Hubbard led a small start-up high technology company in the San Francisco Bay Area and was a staff scientist at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Hubbard has received many honors including NASA’s highest award, the Distinguished Service Medal.

In 2014 Hubbard also held the office of Sentinel Program Architect at the B612 Foundation, dedicated to protecting the Earth from asteroid strikes and led mainly by scientists, former astronauts and engineers from the Institute for Advanced Study, the Southwest Research Institute, NASA and the space industry.

Евролига 2015/2016

24

ЦСКА Москва (7-й титул)

Фенербахче

Локомотив-Кубань

Нандо Де Коло

Евролига 2015/2016 — 16-й розыгрыш Евролиги под эгидой УЛЕБ и 59-й розыгрыш ведущего соревнования среди мужских европейских клубных баскетбольных команд, включая розыгрыши Кубка европейских чемпионов ФИБА.

11 мая 2015 года Евролига объявила о том, что Финал четырёх Евролиги 2016 пройдёт в Берлине на «Мерседес-Бенц-Арене».Победителем Евролиги стал впервые с 2008 года ЦСКА Москва, обыграв в овертайме турецкий Фенербахче со счётом 101-96.

6 мая 2015 года Евролига объявила распределение лицензий. Окончательный состав участников турнира будет опубликован Евролигой 8 июля 2015 года.

Номера в скобках показывают место, которое команда заняла в своём национальном чемпионате в сезоне 2014/2015.

A:   Квалифицировались через лицензию A, основываясь на клубном рейтинге Евролиги и других правилах. В сезоне 2015/2016 только три команды от Испании будут иметь лицензии A: «Барселона», «Реал» Мадрид и «Лабораль Кутча», а «Уникаха» лишится её.
B:   Получили лицензию B по результатам выступления в своём национальном чемпионате в сезоне 2014/2015.
WC:   Евролига раздаст четыре «уайлд-кард». Приоритет имеют команды из Германии, Франции, Турции и Великобритании

Команды будут поделены на шесть корзин по четыре команды в каждой в соответствии с клубным рейтингом, основанном на их выступлении в европейских турнирах в течение трёхлетнего периода.

По возможности, две команды из одной страны или лиги не могут попасть вместе в одну группу в регулярном сезоне. С этой целью Адриатическая лига будет считаться за одну страну. В скобках указаны очки в клубном рейтинге. По регламенту Евролиги наименьшая возможная позиция, которую любой клуб из этой страны или лиги может занять в жеребьёвке, высчитывается сложением результатов худшей команды из каждой лиги.

В каждой группе команды играют друг против друга дома и в гостях по круговой системе. Игровыми днями будут 15–16 октября, 22–23 октября, 29–30 октября, 5–6 ноября, 12–13 ноября, 19–20 ноября, 26–27 ноября, 3–4 декабря, 10–11 декабря и 17–18 декабря 2015.

Четыре лучшие команды в каждой группе выйдут в Топ-16, а команды, занявшие пятые и шестые места, попадут в Last-32 Кубка Европы 2015/2016.

Всего в регулярном сезоне будет представлено 12 стран. «Каршияка» и «Дарушшафака» дебютируют в регулярном сезоне Евролиги современного формата.

Top-16 начнется 29 декабря 2015 и завершится 7 апреля 2016 года.

В каждой группе команды играют друг против друга дома и в гостях по круговой системе. Игровыми днями будут 29–30 декабря, 7–8 января, 14–15 января, 21–22 января, 28–29 января, 4–5 февраля, 11–12 февраля, 25–26 февраля, 3–4 марта, 10–11 марта, 17–18 марта, 24–25 марта, 31 марта–1 апреля и 6–7 апреля 2016.

Четыре лучшие команды в каждой группе выйдут в четвертьфинал

Команда 1 проведёт на своей площадке первую, вторую игру и, в случае необходимости, пятую. Команда 2 проведёт на своей площадке третью игру и, в случае необходимости, четвёртую.

* при необходимости

Финал четырёх является заключительной стадией каждого сезона Евролиги и проводится в конце недели. Полуфинальные матчи проходят в пятницу. Финал проходит в воскресенье после матча за 3-е место.

1 Де Коло (MVP Финала четырёх) • 2 Астапкович • 3 Кулагин Д. • 4 Теодосич • 7 Фридзон • 8 Николс • 9 Джексон • 12 Коробков • 13 Лазарев • 19 Фрилэнд • 20 Воронцевич • 22 Хиггинс • 30 Кулагин М. • 31 Хряпа • 41 Курбанов • 42 Хайнс • Тренер Димитрис Итудис

Daniel O’Rourkes Irrfahrten

Daniel O’Rourkes Irrfahrten ist ein Märchen. Es ist in den Irischen Elfenmärchen der Brüder Grimm an Stelle 20 enthalten, die sie 1825 aus Fairy legends and traditions of the South of Ireland von Thomas Crofton Croker übersetzten.

Daniel O’Rourke aus dem Tal von Hungry Hill bei Bantry erzählt, wie er auf dem Weg von einer Feier seines Herrn ins Wasser fiel. Er schwamm auf eine Sumpfinsel. Ein Adler rettete ihn von einem sinkenden Stein, doch trug ihn statt nach Hause auf den Mond, aus Rache für ein ausgeraubtes Nest. Der Mann im Mond haut ihm nach kurzem Streit die Sichel ab, an der er sich festhält. Von einem Gänserich lässt er sich über einem Schiff absetzen, das er aber verfehlt. Ein Walfisch beplätschert ihn mit Wasser. Es ist eine Frau mit Wassereimer. Er war betrunken unter den Mauern von Carrigaphuka eingeschlafen.

Nach Grimm: Das Märchen ist in Irland verbreitet. Die Burg von Carrigaphuka, auch Phuka-Felsen, liegt westlich von Macrum. Der Mann im Mond kommt in Zeugnissen verschiedener Völker vor.

Principauté épiscopale de Sion

Vous pouvez partager vos connaissances en l’améliorant (comment ?) selon les recommandations des projets correspondants.

1189 – 1798

La principauté épiscopale de Sion nommée „Valais“ en 1378

Entités précédentes :

Entités suivantes :

La principauté épiscopale de Sion était un État du Saint-Empire romain germanique, ayant pour capitale la ville de Sion. C’est en l’an 1189 que naît la principauté épiscopale. C’est à cette date qu’au bénéfice de l’immédiateté impériale, l’évêque, en tant que comte du Valais, devient prince d’Empire. Il est désormais connu sous le titre de prince-évêque. Cet État a existé pendant presque 600 ans, jusqu’à la fondation de la République helvétique le .

Le comté du Valais devient propriété de l’évêque de Sion en 999, sur donation de Rodolphe III de Bourgogne. Suit une période d’anarchie favorable à l’apparition du système féodal, où le canton est morcelé entre propriétés de la maison de Savoie et celles de l’évêque de Sion. Au XIe siècle, il passe au Saint-Empire romain germanique et les anciennes propriétés sont remplacées par de nombreuses seigneuries et territoires, les Savoyards et l’évêque de Sion n’étant plus que suzerains. Il faut attendre 1260-1270 pour entendre parler de pays du Valais. En 1375, le sire de la Tour et, en 1420, celui de Rarogne, membres les plus illustres de la noblesse féodale locale, sont renversés par les communes alliées au prince-évêque de Sion : c’est la fin du féodalisme et le début du patriciat avec la formation d’une élite au sein des différentes communautés et une plus grande indépendance de ces dernières. Cette élite prend bientôt la place des nobles au sein du Conseil général, ancêtre de la Diète. La partie amont du territoire se germanise en vagues successives entre les IXe et XIVe siècles ; parallèlement l’influence des comtes, puis ducs, de Comtes de Savoie augmente dans le Bas-Valais. Le Valais devient allié des cantons suisses à la fin du XIVe siècle et sa frontière est fixée à la Morge de Conthey. Lors des guerres de Bourgogne (et surtout après la bataille de la Planta en 1475), le Haut-Valais envahit les territoires savoyards et annexe le Bas jusqu’à Massongex et l’organise en pays sujet. Les Bas-Valaisans passent alors sous l’autorité de l’évêque de Sion, secondé par un Conseil du Pays qui réunit les députés des communautés locales. En 1536, le Chablais valaisan est conquis, toujours au détriment de la Savoie. Le Bas-Valais reste sujet du Haut, qui voit la puissance de l’évêque diminuer en faveur des Patriotes, représentants des sujets de l’évêque, qui forment en 1634 une véritable république fédérale, la République des Sept-Dizains.

Con Martin

* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.

Cornelius Joseph „Con“ Martin (20 March 1923 – 24 February 2013) was an Irish footballer. Martin initially played Gaelic football with Dublin before switching codes and embarking on a successful soccer career, playing for, among others, Drumcondra, Glentoran, Leeds United and Aston Villa. Martin was also a dual international and played and captained both Ireland teams – the FAI XI and the IFA XI. In 1949 he was a member of the FAI XI that defeated England 2–0 at Goodison Park, becoming the first non-UK team to beat England at home.

Martin, nicknamed Mr. Versatility, played in nearly every position during his soccer career. Although he played mainly as a centre-half, the ball-handling skills he developed playing Gaelic football also made him a very useful goalkeeper. He actually made his international debut with the FAI XI as a goalkeeper and despite turning down the chance to sign for Manchester United as a goalkeeper, he later played nearly a whole season in goal for Aston Villa.

Martin played Gaelic football in his youth and was called into the Dublin senior panel aged just 18. On 9 November 1941 he helped Dublin win the Leinster title, partnering Joe Fitzgerald of Geraldines in midfield in the final against Carlow. However at the same time as playing for Dublin, he was also playing soccer for Drumcondra. When this was discovered, the Gaelic Athletic Association, which maintained a ban on foreign sports, expelled Martin and withheld his winners medal. He eventually received the medal in 1971, after the ban was lifted. Martin is one of several notable Dublin footballers to have successfully switched codes. Others include Jack Kirwan, Val Harris and Kevin Moran.

Martin was introduced to soccer while serving in the Irish Air Corps and subsequently signed for Drumcondra. It was at Drums that early signs of his versatility emerged. While helping the club win the FAI Cup, he covered most of the defensive positions and centre-half role. After playing for a League of Ireland XI against an Irish League XI in March 1946 he was signed by Glentoran who then bought him out of the Air Corps. He subsequently made 22 appearances and scored 1 goal for the Glens. It was while playing for the Glens that he made his debut for both FAI XI as a goalkeeper and as a defender for the IFA XI.

In 1946 when Manchester United were searching for a goalkeeper, fellow Irish international, Johnny Carey recommended Martin to Matt Busby. However he turned down Busby in favour of joining Leeds United as an outfield player. He joined Leeds in December 1946 for a fee of £8,000 and under manager Major Frank Buckley he made 47 English League appearances. He also played a further 2 games in the FA Cup. At Leeds, Martin played as a left-back, centre-half, left-half and inside-forward. He scored his only goal for the club on 6 December 1947 at Elland Road in a league game against West Ham United.

In September 1948 Martin was signed by Aston Villa for a fee of £10,000. He was immediately installed in the centre-half position but during his first season played a few games at right-back. He missed only two games during the 1949–50 season and was a permanent fixture in defence for two-thirds of the 1950–51 season before injury sidelined him for two months. Martin started the 1951–52 season as a left-back, but after goalkeeper Joe Rutherford was injured and the club was caught without cover he took over duties between the posts. He made 26 league appearances and 1 FA Cup appearance as a goalkeeper for Villa before reverting to the centre-half position. Between 1948 and 1956 Martin made 213 appearances for Villa, 194 in the league and 19 in cup games. Martin scored just once for Villa – a penalty in a 4–1 league win at Charlton Athletic in April 1950.

In July 1956 Martin left Villa to sign for Waterford United .

In December 1959 he accepted the position of player-manager at Dundalk .

When Martin began his international career in 1946 there were, in effect, two Ireland teams, chosen by two rival associations. Both associations, the Northern Ireland – based IFA and the Republic of Ireland – based FAI claimed jurisdiction over the whole of Ireland and selected players from the whole island. As a result, several notable Irish players from this era, including Martin, played for both teams.

Between 1946 and 1956 Martin made 30 appearances and scored 6 goals for the FAI XI. He made his debut during a tour of Iberia in June 1946. After half an hour of the first game on 16 June against Portugal, with the Irish already trailing 3–0, goalkeeper Ned Courtney was injured and the selectors put Martin in goal. He kept a clean sheet, the Irish eventually losing 3–1. As a result, Martin retained his place for the game against Spain on 23 June. Labelled the Yellow Canary by the Spanish media because of the colour of his jersey, Martin put in an outstanding display and against a Spanish team that included César, Agustín Gaínza, Panizo, Gonzalvo III and Zarra, he kept another clean sheet. At the other end of the field, a goal by Paddy Sloan gave the Irish a surprise 1–0 victory. He won his third cap on 30 September 1946 when he was a member of the first ever FAI XI to play against England. Despite a credible performance, the FAI XI lost 1–0.

His best year in international football came in 1949, when he scored five of his six goals for the FAI XI, including four in three successive internationals. On 12 June he scored a penalty in a 4–1 home defeat to Spain. Then on 8 September in a qualifier for the 1950 FIFA World Cup against Finland, playing a centre-forward, he scored twice. The first was another penalty and second was headed in from a corner. On 21 September, together with Johnny Carey and Peter Farrell, he was a member of the FAI XI that defeated England 2–0 at Goodison Park, becoming the first non-UK team to beat England at home. Martin scored the opener, once again from the penalty spot, after Peter Desmond was brought down in the box. He scored his fifth goal, yet another penalty, in a 3–1 defeat to Sweden in another World Cup qualifier. On 10 May 1950 he captained the FAI XI in a 5–1 defeat to Belgium. He scored his last goal for the FAI XI in a 2–1 win against Norway in a friendly on 7 November 1954.

Martin also made 6 appearances for the IFA XI between 1946 and 1950. On 27 November 1946 he made his debut for the IFA XI in a 0–0 draw with Scotland. Together with Johnny Carey, Peter Farrell, Bill Gorman, Tommy Eglington, Alex Stevenson and Davy Walsh, he was one of seven players born in the Irish Free State to play for the IFA XI that day. The draw helped the team finish as runners-up in the 1947 British Home Championship. Martin helped the IFA XI gain some more respectable results, including a 2–0 win against Scotland on 4 October 1947 and a 2–2 draw with England at Goodison Park on 5 November 1947.

Martin made his last appearance for the IFA XI in a 0–0 draw with Wales on 8 March 1950. As well as being part of the 1950 British Home Championship, the game also doubled up as a qualifier for the 1950 FIFA World Cup. Martin, together with Davy Walsh, Reg Ryan and Tom Aherne, was one of four players Free State-born players, included in the IFA XI that day and as a result he played for two different associations in the same FIFA World Cup tournament. This situation eventually led to intervention by FIFA and as a result Martin became one of the last four Free State -born players to play for IFA XI.

Martin was the founding member of a notable Irish footballing family. During the 1970s his son Mick Martin played for, among others, Manchester United, Newcastle United, West Bromwich Albion and the Republic of Ireland. Another son, Con Martin Jr. played for several clubs in the League of Ireland. His daughter Mary married Gerry Garvan who also played in the League of Ireland. Martin Sr. later worked as an insurance broker and formed a company, Martin & Garvan Insurances Ltd., with his son-in-law. The Garvans‘ son and Martin’s grandson, Owen Garvan, currently plays for Crystal Palace and has played with the Republic of Ireland U21s. as well as the Republic of Ireland B team in a game against Nottingham Forest

Gaelic footballer

Dublin

Soccer player

Drumcondra

Ireland

Weitensfeld im Gurktal

Weitensfeld im Gurktal ist eine österreichische Marktgemeinde mit 2155 Einwohnern (Stand 1. Jänner 2016) im Bezirk Sankt Veit an der Glan in Kärnten.

Der Ort Weitensfeld liegt im Gurktal, das rund 96 km² große Gemeindegebiet erstreckt sich über eine Seehöhe von 700 bis 1700 m bis in die südlich gelegenen Wimitzer Berge und die nördlich gelegenen Gurktaler Alpen.

Die Gemeinde ist in sieben Katastralgemeinden eingeteilt (Altenmarkt, Braunsberg, Linder, Thurnhof, Weitensfeld, Wullroß, Zweinitz) in denen sich folgende 41 Ortschaften befinden (in Klammern Einwohnerzahl Stand 31. Oktober 2011):

Nachbargemeinden von Weitensfeld sind:

Das Gurktal war lange Zeit von dichten Wäldern bedeckt und unbesiedelt. Erst als das Land von den Römern besetzt wurde und diese eine Verbindungsstraße durch das Gurktal nach Salzburg anlegten, entstanden erste Ansiedlungen, so entstand auch in Altenmarkt die Poststation Beliandrum. Spätestens im 9. Jahrhundert wurden auch die Randgebiete der Wimitzer Berge und des Mödringbergs besiedelt.

Zwischen 1050 und 1065 entstand durch Zuwanderung von Bayern eine Ansiedlung am Zammelsberg (Zumoltiperg). Die Ortschaft Weitensfeld wurde 1131 erstmals urkundlich erwähnt. 1192 fiel der bis dahin steirische Besitz an die Babenberger, diese schenkten ihn 1202 dem Domstift Gurk. 1203 erhielt der Ort das Marktrecht.

1476 und 1478 kam es zu Zerstörungen bei Einfällen der Türken.

Nach der Bildung der Ortsgemeinde im Jahr 1850 wurden Weitensfeld 1871 die Katastralgemeinden Thurnhof und Zweinitz (davor zu Gurk gehörig) angeschlossen. Von 1973 an wurde Weitensfeld im Zuge der Kärntner Gemeindereform Teil der Großgemeinde Weitensfeld-Flattnitz. Nach einer Volksbefragung wurden die Gemeinden Deutsch-Griffen, Glödnitz und Weitensfeld 1991 wieder selbständig, ein Teil von Flattnitz verblieb zunächst bei Weitensfeld, wurde aber mit Wirkung vom 1. Jänner 1994 abgetrennt und der Gemeinde Glödnitz angeschlossen. Seit diesem Zeitpunkt besteht das Gemeindegebiet in seinen heutigen Grenzen, seit 1. Jänner 1995 führt die Gemeinde den Namen Weitensfeld im Gurktal.

Laut Volkszählung 2001 hat Weitensfeld 2.474 Einwohner, davon besitzen 97,8 % die österreichische Staatsbürgerschaft. 91,0 % der Bevölkerung bekennen sich zur römisch-katholischen und 3,6 % zur evangelischen Kirche, 2,7 % der Einwohner sind ohne religiöses Bekenntnis.

Die Wirtschaft ist geprägt von Land- und Forstwirtschaft sowie kleinen Gewerbebetrieben. Darunter befinden sich ein Arzneimittelproduzent und eine Lärchenharzraffinerie.

In der Gemeinde befinden sich eine Hauptschule, vier Volksschulen, ein Kindergarten, ein Postamt sowie drei Freiwillige Feuerwehren.

Weitensfeld lag an der Gurktalbahn und liegt an der Gurktalstraße.

Der Gemeinderat von Weitensfeld hat 19 Mitglieder und setzt sich seit der Gemeinderatswahl 2015 aus Mandataren folgender Parteien zusammen:

Direkt gewählter Bürgermeister ist Franz Sabitzer (ÖVP).

Dem Markt Weitensfeld wurde am 4. Oktober 1629 durch Kaiser Ferdinand II. ein eigenes Wappen verliehen: „Einen roten Schild, darinnen ein Hirsch im grünen Felde zwischen vier Weidenbaimb gegen die rechte Seite zum Sprunge geschicket.“ Die Rot-Weiß-Grüne Fahne mit eingearbeitetem Wappen ist seit dem 18. Jahrhundert nachgewiesen. Eine Erneuerung der Wappen- und Fahnenverleihungsurkunde erfolgte am 1. Februar 1974 mit folgender Blasonierung: „In Rot über grünem Grund zwischen vier Weidenbäumen nach rechts springender Hirsch.“

Die Motivwahl des springenden Hirsches geht wohl „redend“ auf zwei volksetymologische Varianten der Herkunft des Ortsnamens zurück: Zum einen wird ein „Weidenfeld“, zum anderen ein Spruch „Hirsch, spring weit ins Feld!“ zum Ursprung für den heutigen Orts- und Gemeindenamen erklärt. Nach Kranzmayer (Ortsnamensbuch 1959) hingegen ist Weitensfeld aber nach dem erschlossenen Personennamen „Witin“ zu deuten.

Althofen | Brückl | Deutsch-Griffen | Eberstein | Frauenstein | Friesach | Glödnitz | Gurk | Guttaring | Hüttenberg | Kappel am Krappfeld | Klein Sankt Paul | Liebenfels | Metnitz | Micheldorf | Mölbling | Sankt Georgen am Längsee | Sankt Veit an der Glan | Straßburg | Weitensfeld im Gurktal

Shire of Burnett

The Shire of Burnett was a local government area located in the Wide Bay–Burnett region of Queensland, Australia. It completely surrounded, but did not include, the regional city of Bundaberg, and covered an area of 2,000.8 square kilometres (772.5 sq mi). It existed as a local government entity from its creation through the amalgamation of the Shire of Gooburrum and the Shire of Woongarra in 1994 until 2008, when it amalgamated with the City of Bundaberg and other councils in the region to form the Bundaberg Region.

On 21 November 1991, the Electoral and Administrative Review Commission, created two years earlier, produced its second report, and recommended that local government boundaries in the Bundaberg area be rationalised. The Local Government (Bundaberg and Burnett) Regulation 1993 was gazetted on 17 December 1993, in effect amalgamating the Shires of Gooburrum and Woongarra, and transferring a newer urban area to the City of Bundaberg. On 30 March 1994, the Shire of Burnett came into being.

On 15 March 2008, under the Local Government (Reform Implementation) Act 2007 passed by the Parliament of Queensland on 10 August 2007, the Shire of Burnett merged with the City of Bundaberg and the Shires of Isis and Kolan to form the Bundaberg Region.

* Excluding the area transferred to City of Bundaberg in 1994, the population of Burnett was 15,417 in 1991.

North:

South:

Coordinates:

Heimatmuseum Margarethenried-Hörgertshausen

Das Heimatmuseum Margarethenried-Hörgertshausen ist ein privat getragenes Heimatmuseum in Hörgertshausen im Landkreis Freising.

Das Heimatmuseum entstand 1961 in der Schule Margarethenried. Nach der Schließung der Volksschule Margarethenried 1969 wurde von der Gemeinde Hörgertshausen für die zahlreichen Exponate ein Raum in der Grund- und Teilhauptschule Hörgertshausen bereitgestellt. 2005 übersiedelte es in die Räumlichkeiten des ehemaligen Raiffeisenlagerhauses in Hörgertshausen und zeigt dort auf über 400 m² Fläche die landwirtschaftlichen Tätigkeiten aus der Zeit seit etwa 1800, dazu weitere Gegenstände aus Sachgebieten über die Lebensweise der Menschen seit etwa 100 Jahren. So sind eine vollständig eingerichtete Wohn- und Schlafstube, eine Küche aus den 1930er Jahren sowie bäuerliche Fahrzeuge und Maschinen, eine Schusterwerkstatt und eine vollständige Hufschmiede zu sehen.

Koordinaten:

Traganek wytrzymały

Phaca alpina L., Phaca frigida L/

Traganek wytrzymały (Astragalus frigidus (L.) A. Gray) – gatunek roślin należący do rodziny bobowatych.

Gatunek euroazjatycki. Występuje w rozproszeniu, na izolowanych obszarach, głównie w górach i na dalekiej północy. W Europie występuje tylko w Alpach, Karpatach, północnych regionach Niżu Wschodnioeuropejskiego i w Skandynawii. Na terenie Polski występuje w Tatrach i to tylko w Tatrach Zachodnich na nielicznych stanowiskach: Dolina Litworowa, Dolina Mułowa, Kobylarz, Kobylarzowa Igła, Kobylarzowy Żleb, Kozi Grzbiet, Mała Świstówka, Skrajna Małołącka Turnia, Rzędy Tomanowe, Wielka Świstówka, Wielka Turnia, Żleb Kirkora.

Bylina, hemikryptofit. Kwitnie od lipca do sierpnia, rozmnaża się przez nasiona. Około 40-60% pędów zakwita, pozostałe to pędy płonne. W Tatrach występuje głównie w piętrze halnym, zazwyczaj na świetlistych i skalistych miejscach, wyłącznie na podłożu wapiennym. Gatunek charakterystyczny dla Ass. Festuco versicoloris-Seslerietum. Liczba chromosomów 2n = 16 Ga 3, 4, 5, 6

Kategorie zagrożenia gatunku:

Wszystkie stanowiska traganka wytrzymałego w polskich Tatrach znajdują się na obszarze Tatrzańskiego Parku Narodowego i to w większości na obszarze ochrony ścisłej. Najliczniejsze populacje były na Kobylarzu (ok. 600 pędów) i i w Kobylarzowym Żlebie (ok. 500 pędów). Nie istnieją czynniki bezpośrednio mu zagrażające, jednak niewielka liczba stanowisk i niewielki obszar, na którym występuje uzasadniają zaliczenie go do gatunków zagrożonych.

Malinowka (Kaliningrad, Gurjewsk)

Malinowka (russisch Малиновка, deutsch Stangau, litauisch Stangava) ist ein Ort in der russischen Oblast Kaliningrad. Er gehört zur Nisowskoje selskoje posselenije (Landgemeinde Nisowje) im Rajon Gurjewsk.

Malinowka liegt 14 Kilometer östlich von Kaliningrad südlich der neuen Trasse der russischen Fernstraße A 229 und nördlich des Neuen Pregel (russisch: Nowaja Pregolja). Nur 12 Kilometer nordöstlich liegt – bereits im Rajon Gwardeisk – der gleichnamige Ort Malinowka (Biothen und Podewitten), was häufig zu Verwechselungen führt. Ein Bahnanschluss besteht nicht.

Das bis 1946 Stangau genannte Dorf blickt auf das Gründungsjahr 1304 zurück. Im Jahre 1874 wurde es in den neu errichteten Amtsbezirk Fuchshöfen eingegliedert, der zum Landkreis Königsberg (Preußen), von 1939 bis 1945 zum Landkreis Samland im Regierungsbezirk Königsberg der preußischen Provinz Ostpreußen gehörte.

Im Jahre 1910 waren in Stangau 68 Einwohner registriert. Am 30. September 1928 schlossen sich die Landgemeinde Stangau und der Gutsbezirk Fuchshöfen zur neuen Landgemeinde Fuchshöfen zusammen.

1945 kam Stangau mit dem nördlichen Ostpreußen zur Sowjetunion und erhielt 1946 die russische Bezeichnung Malinowka. Bis zum Jahre 2009 war der Ort in den Nisowski selski sowjet (Dorfsowjet Nisowje) eingegliedert und ist seither – aufgrund einer Struktur- und Verwaltungsreform – eine als „Siedlung“ (russisch: possjolok) eingestufte Ortschaft innerhalb der neu gebildeten Niwoskoje selskoje posselenije (Landgemeinde Nisowje) im Rajon Gurjewsk der Oblast Kaliningrad.

Die mehrheitlich evangelische Bevölkerung Stangaus war vor 1945 in das Kirchspiel der Kirche Arnau eingepfarrt. Es gehörte zum Kirchenkreis Königsberg-Land II in der Kirchenprovinz Ostpreußen der Kirche der Altpreußischen Union. Letzter deutscher Geistlicher war Pfarrer Arthur Brodowski.

Heute liegt Malinowka im Einzugsbereich der Auferstehungskirche in Kaliningrad innerhalb der Propstei Kaliningrad der Evangelisch-lutherischen Kirche Europäisches Russland (ELKER).

Siedlungen:
Aprelewka (Wargienen) | Dobroje (Groß und Klein Legden) | Dworki (Rogahnen) | Kalinowka (Rodmannshöfen) | Kaschtanowka (Gänsekrug) | Koschewoje (Linken) | Krasnoje (Wolfsdorf) | Malinniki (Spitzings) | Malinowka (Stangau) | Matwejewka (Hermannshof) | Molodezkoje (Heiligenwalde (Domäne)) | Nagornoje (Koggen) | Nisowje (Waldau) | Orechowka (Poduhren) | Pobedino (Legitten) | Poddubnoje (Fürstenwalde) | Podgornoje (Gamsau) | Pribreschnoje (Palmburg) | Prochorowka (Fünflinden) | Rodniki (Arnau, Preußisch Arnau und Jungferndorf) | Saosjorje (Lapsau, Tharaunenkrug und Wangnicken) | Sasanowka (Sonnigkeim) | Slawjanskoje (Fuchshöfen) | Solnetschnoje (Praddau) | Strelzowo (Norgehnen) | Trubkino (Gehlblum) | Tscheremchowo (Dossitten) | Uschakowo (Heiligenwalde (Dorf)) | Worobjowo (Groß Hohenrade) | Wyssokoje (Pogauen)